You don’t have to know in advance. Members are provided with 1 full year from the start of their list.3dpro.org subscription date to determine whether 3D-PRO is worth $1 per month and then given the option to continue their membership by paying for the previous 12 months to continue their membership.
Members also have the option of purchasing a lifetime membership to avoid any future billing for the life of our community.
* Any and all payments are applicable from the time we took permanent location at list.3dpro.org and only account from the time of this transition moving forward. Any association with our former host/address is hereby terminated. Anyone desiring a “refund” for any past donations or anything they mistakenly believed were payments for support or otherwise that they believe are associated in any way with our former host or were contributed for commercial services or were made under false pretenses may request one if desired.
What $1 a month is paying for:
The following list is neither comprehensive nor intended to convince you of the value of our community. Again, this is something that you will have 1 full year to determine for yourself. This list simply exists as a potential reminder of things that may not be immediately obvious to you.
It is entirely possible that the reason you wish to join the list.3dpro.org list and support and be a part our community may have nothing to do with anything listed below.
- Access to a private & carefully curated community of top 3D/CG/FX professionals from around the globe including:
- Some of the most influential people and companies in the industry
- Software developers, plugin creators, authors, instructors, directors, Academy Award winners, TED speakers, and more
- A community composed of artists, programmers, animators, riggers, TDs, and more from nearly every major English speaking 3D/CG/FX and Animation related studio in the world
- A simple delivery system and high signal/low noise access to the knowledge & information shared by this community
- A place where individuals & companies are able to freely promote themselves, their work & their products with potential financial benefits
- A place where companies/individuals are allowed to post job opportunities (fill positions as a result) and reap referral rewards when applicable
- A professional, yet laid back environment where people have an opportunity to influence the industry and connect with other influential people within it
- Access to a community that is *absent of commercial advertising and where members information has 0% risk of being sold (*future sponsorships are a consideration)
- *Closed to recruiters. *Closed to journalists. *Exceptions exist for special circumstances. ie. You are not booted out if job your role changes. Closed to non *professionals (judged by experience, not job status)
- Deliberately minimal on-list moderation
While 3D-PRO may not be directly responsible for benefiting members financially, the knowledge, connections, and opportunities provided can be equally as valuable at times (if not more so).
Every member gets 1 year from the time of their list.3dpro.org join date to determine this for themselves.